- Lose weight without avoiding carbs
- Control sugar and sweet cravings
- Increase energy and stamina
- Optimize fat burning
- Reset your metabolism
- Reverse insulin resistance
- Improve your gut health
- Reduce inflammation
- Remove skin tags naturally
- Support healthy blood glucose metabolism
Did you know that the number one predictor on whether you are likely to gain weight, is knowing what your Carb Threshold Score is? Knowing and understanding your personalized Carb Threshold Score positions you with a scientifically proven plan to avoid weight gain and lose weight without avoiding carbs or counting calories. Even better, it's all explained in our one of a kind personalized Carb Threshold Report!
> If you have not watched the free online seminar on the Carb Threshold Report, CLICK HERE
To establish your current Carb Threshold Score, we utilize a select biometric and health risk assessment, as well as a proprietary formula to identify possible innsulin resistance, and determine if you are primarily a fat or carb burner. With this information, we can provide a personal meal plan to shift your body into fat burning mode.
It is important to understand that your body is always burning fat and carbs for energy. However, the amount of fat or carbs your body burns for energy changes and it’s not as simple as a 50-50 ratio. This means that if you are primarily burning fat, you are a “Fat Burner” and vice versa when it comes to primarily burning carbs.
Studies show that "Carb Burners" are 2.5 times more likely to gain the highest amount of weight. The good news is that our Carb Threshold Report provides you with the blueprint to shift your body from being a "carb burner" to a "fat burner".
Our Carb Threshold Report is the world’s first analysis to accurately measure your Carb Threshold Score and provide you with a personalized plan to lose weight, reverse insulin resistance, and increase your energy without overly restrictive dieting and endless hours of exercise.
Our bodies are always burning both carbs and fat; however, our body primarily burns one over the other for fuel. And it matters, especially if you want to lose weight.
If your body primarily burns fat, you’re a fat burner and that’s a good thing. But when your body primarily burns carbs, you’re a carb burner and there are three facts that you want to know:
- Carb burners have difficulty losing weight (body fat).
- Carb burners crave carbs that include sweets, bread and salty foods.
- Carb burners burn fewer calories throughout the day when compared to fat burners.
Your Carb Threshold Score tells you:
- If you’re a Carb Burner or Fat Burner.
- How to improve any and all metabolic healths (e.g., blood pressure, triglycerides, fasting glucose, choleserol, waist circumference, body fat percentage, Hemoglobin A1C).
- The nutrition guidelines that includes what ingredients and food to avoid and how to eat to shift your body into being a fat burner.
- What Insulin Resistance is and how you can reverse it. When you understand Insulin Resistance, it’s not only possible but easier to lose weight, improve gut health, and reduce inflammation.
With your Carb Threshold Report you get a consultation with a Certified Nutritionist that is trained to teach the Diet Free Life methodology. This coach will explain your results, and you’ll have unlimited access to an online presentation that explains the details of your Carb Threshold Score and how to improve it.